MaxMan Devastated By Fire

On the morning of December 1st, 2016, a house fire in the town of Elbridge, NY devastated the lives of the founders of Maxman Reptile Rescue.  Their home and reptile rescue was completely destroyed, nearly all the indoor animals died and Scott Dombroski, founder Diana’s husband, was hospitalized in critical condition after he was overcome while trying to save the animals. Sadly, he died of his injuries the next day. The surviving animals included Speedy the tortoise, a couple of turtles who were in water, and two of the twelve tarantulas.

These photos will give you a glimpse of the total destruction they endured.
This is all that remains of the Reptile Room.

 

 

SaveSave